If you have sustained an injury as a result of a fall due to the negligence of others, it is extremely important for you to learn about your legal rights immediately in order to obtain the legal settlement or judgement you deserve.
Things to do after a fall accident:
- Take scene photographs as documenting the cause of your fall is critical. Photographs can serve as valuable evidence if you choose to pursue a personal injury case.
- Obtain the names, addresses and phone numbers of any witnesses.
- Immediately notify managers or other staff members that you fell and show them the liquid or defect that caused you to fall.
- Seek medical attention right away.
- Hire an experienced attorney to protect your legal rights.